Boiler Repair in Mitcham
MDP Plumbing & Heating Ltd
Local, Reliable & Reputable
Mitcham Boiler Repair
Boiler breakdowns can occur at the most inconvenient times. At MDP Plumbing & Heating Ltd we know that you will want to get your boiler fixed as soon as possible, and our plumbers and heating engineers are in a position to do exactly that with a rapid response callout service for boiler repair in Mitcham.
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are experienced in fixing all major boiler brands.
Whether you have an Alpha, Ariston, Baxi, Biasi, Buderus, Ferroli, Glow Worm, Grant, Heatline, Ideal, Keston, Potterton, Suanier Duval, Vaillant, Viessmann, Vokera, Worcester Bosch or another brand, we’ll have it back in full working order in no time so you can go back to a normal life. Call Today For a Free quotation for Your Boiler Repair in Mitcham.
Some common boiler faults we can help you with
- No heat or hot water: This is a very frequent problem and can be brought about for a variety of reasons. There might be no pilot light, a problem with a diaphragm, an airlock or a motorised valve might have failed. Moreover, it could be that your thermostat is not turned up high enough (a very common problem!) or there could be a leak on your central heating system which needs to be repaired.
- Leaking boilers: Every once in awhile, seals on boilers leak and need to be replaced. Defective seals are the most widespread reasons for a leak.
- Banging noises: There may be sludge or debris in your system water which is then going through your boiler or there may be air in the system. Additionally, if the boiler is scaled up, this could cause it to make some surprising noises too. Alternatively, it could be that the water pressure is not high enough.
- Pilot light going out: This might be caused by a shattered thermocouple or there may be a problem with the gas valve. Also, if the air seal is cracked, a draught could blow out the pilot light. It could be that the pilot light needs to be cleaned as it could be blocked with debris.
- Losing pressure: The most prevalent reason for a boiler losing pressure is a leak within the central heating system. Likewise, the pressure relief valve could be faulty and/or the expansion vessel failing (it could be both).
- Frozen condensate pipe: Condensing boilers have a condensate pipe which takes away water from the boiler. Once in a while, this can freeze which then causes a blockage resulting in the boiler malfunction.
- Thermostat problems: Thermostats can fail when they get older as they can become inaccurate in their readings. This means that they turn the boiler on / off at the wrong times when they aren’t supposed to.
- Kettling: This is a common problem in hard water areas such as Mitcham. Limescale builds up in your boiler and can damage the heat exchanger. You’ll be able to have a scale reducer fitted to the system which takes out the scale from the system. Also, powerflushing will help to clear away system debris.
- Boiler keeps switching off: This may be due to low water pressure, a blocked condensate pipe, air in the system or the pump not circulating the water in the system appropriately.
Contact MDP Plumbing & Heating
Free quotes round the clock for boiler repair in Mitcham. We cover all areas, our work is gas safe and we do not charge for callouts or advice. Our rapid repair emergency service ensures peace of mind for whenever you might need us. As proud members of Check a Trade our reputation is beyond reproach and verifiable online. Contact our team today, we can help with your repair.
Mitcham, Surrey CR4 4DX